Friday, March 3, 2017

I Can Feel My App Judging Me

  Anybody else trying to get fit? Are you using a fitness app? Can you feel it judging you or is it just me? I can FEEL it judging me. Yesterday, I even went in and changed my plan, JUST because it bothered me to no end that I went over my calorie count, and I can have NO record of this. NONE. Ok so my fitness app is really more of a weight loose app, but it's free and I can track my food and exercise in it, which I like.

  So yeah, I'm trying to get fit. Why? Because I have a three year old y'all. I need to not kill over every time I have to chase her around. Also exercise helps the depression and the aches. Also it makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life. So I'm working out, eating more protein and less calories, and working out some more. I'm not really concerned with how I look or the number on the scale, which I don't even own... I need to fix that... Anyway. No. I want to be healthier and stronger. That's my goal. I want to actually make it through the whole ten sets of my workout not just two or three. I want to haul around my kid with ease, I want to run circles chasing her and not get winded. Also I really want to be able to wear a two piece this summer. Ok, so I am a LITTLE vain. But not a whole lot.

  The thing is, I'm a broke single mom. I ain't got the time or money to go to a gym, or buy some stupid tv add program, or anything like that. I found this website that has like super hero work outs, and they have a youtube too. So I do those and I track my bad eating habits in my free app. So what's my real goal? I don't know. It's just something to obsess over that will actually help me be a bit healthier and has real life benefits.

  Go forth fellow hot mess moms! Do the free workouts, download the free apps, pretend to keep up with this and inevitably eat ice cream at two am! We'll check in in two weeks and see if I'm still at it. Doubtful, but we'll see. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment